Sunday, December 21, 2014

#HintingSeason Jabra Headphones from Best Buy are perfect for your New Year's Resolution!

Look at this woman. What do you suppose she's thinking about? I think she's thinking about how she's about to kick some serious butt, crank up her tunes, and pound out her frustrations while staying healthy! 

Am I this woman? Hell, no. Not yet, anyway. Do I want to be? Yes. I want to be fit and healthy. I had started a 5.0 mile a day walking habit last year, then fizzled. I'm getting older though and I need to do something about the weight, the blood numbers, etc. And I sure would love to have guidance instead of getting lost to my book or music and not walking or jogging as fast as I should, etc. 

So, was I totally stoked to learn about Jabra Headphones via Best Buy? UM YES! 

My brother uses a Fitbit and I haven't bit and gotten one yet. He's much more active than I am currently, but this? This seems more for me. I headed on over to add it to my wishlist after reading about the email and let me copy and paste some of the pertinent info for you here:

In-ear heart rate monitor

Offers a precision biometric reading of your exercise intensity to help you reach your fitness goals.

Ergonomic Audio Response Science technology

Delivers a compact, lightweight design and secure fit that lets you concentrate on your training.

Earbud design with earwings

Provides a secure, comfortable fit during your workout.

Rechargeable lithium-ion battery

Provides up to 5 hours of talk time or music play time or up to 240 hours of standby time.

Personalized audio coaching

Provides feedback on your workout in real time.

iOS- and Android-compatible Jabra Sport Life app (download required)

Helps you plan, track and evaluate your workout.

Wind-noise reduction

For crystal-clear audio while outside.

Volume buttons, voice mute, play/pause music and skip track controls

For easy operation of your device's features.

HELLO! What?! Wind noise reduction (for when I really start running), 5 hours of talk time, secure fit that stays in my ears, IN EAR HEART RATE MONITOR? Yeah, the heart rate monitor has sold me on it. I will wait to see if Santa Baby brings me these beauties before diving in, but if not, I'm soooooooooooo getting them for my New Year's resolution to become a healthier me! 

A little blurb about JABRA SPORT PULSE WIRELESS
Take training to the next level and get the ultimate wireless workout with Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless, new earbuds.  Jabra Sport Pulse Wireless is an all-in-one training solution that combines an in-ear biometric heart rate monitor, immersive Dolby® Digital sound and real-time voice coaching. It’s US Military grade durability certifications will inspire runners, cyclists, and exercisers of all types to beat their best performance.

With a built-in intelligent app - Jabra Sport Life - exercisers will also get the most out of their Sport Pulse Wireless earbuds, helping them plan, track and evaluate each workout.  It has never been so easy to test fitness levels and aerobic capacity, adjust heart rate zone levels to optimize training, and set goals based on distance, time or calories burned

 Compatible with smartphones with BT capabilities
 Product: Jabra Pulse SKU 8954664

You can buy it here at Best Buy: http://bit.ly/JabraHeadphonesBBY or at least add it to your own wishlist! The reviews are 9/10 would recommend, they stay in your ear, and the heart rate monitor is spot on! 

Disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free

No comments:

Post a Comment