Thursday, August 29, 2013

Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Chocolate bar


My Good Life Vox Box included a chocolate Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt bar to try! This puppy has 12g of protein, 3g of fiber, 190 calories, and 6 grams of fat.

So this has 3 times the amount of protein you could find in a Snickers bar (I chose to compare to Snickers since it has peanuts = protein) and less than 1/2 the fat of a Snickers bar (16.4g) as well as 106 less calories.




Here's a photo of mine from instagram! I took it with me in case I got hungry while out and about. I must say...this is a dense little bar with a strong flavor of chocolate! It has a nice fudgy layer of chocolate at the top over the dense, almost brownie-granola like blend bar, and that whole thing is covered in a creamy greek yogurt. Delicious!

I can't wait to try the raspberry and the vanilla berry. I bet these keep me full longer with all that protein and yet still satisfy my sweet tooth!

Thank you to Influenster and Zone Perfect for letting me try a sample!

No comments:

Post a Comment