Friday, November 7, 2014

THE HOLIDAYS ARE UPON US!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Holiday season! I love the weather, I love the shopping, I love the deals, I love dreaming about presents miraculously appearing in my house, I love daydreaming about the presents I wish I could afford to give. 

I love shopping and making a day of it. I'm excited. I have a new job this year and, while it doesn't pay a ton, cannot wait to start shopping and doing my budget and getting out there this holiday season! 

I'm kinda busy, but I'm going to be blogging and tweeting and talking about new products I come across and find as much as I can. I feel like I've been neglecting my Tries Stuff blog and I have a ton of things I wanna talk about! 

I got a new Influenster box the other day, I just haven't had time to upload my video and start talking about the products. That is incoming soon, probably Sunday! 

So...

Quick! Tell me one thing you're thinking about for the holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment